IS EXCITED TO WELCOME PROGRAM PROPOSALS FOR THE 2013 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
OUR 75TH ANNIVERSARY!
“Remembering the Past, Preparing for the Future"
WESTCHESTER HILTON - RYE, NEW YORK
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28 - SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2013
- In order to submit a proposal you will first need to become a member at a cost of $25. If you are not currently a member please click here.
- For each program delivered, presenters will receive a $25 gift card to cover personal expenses related to program delivery.
As you complete program proposal registration please keep the following in mind:
1. Differing program times are available as follows:
· Thursday - 150 minute sessions in morning and/or afternoon
· Friday - 60 minute sessions throughout day
· Saturday Morning - 60, 90 or 180 minute sessions
2. Programs of 150 minutes held on Thursday or of 180 minutes on Saturday may include an additional fee paid by attendees to cover the cost of special materials.
3. No materials may be sold at program sessions. Sales are limited to paid vendors in exhibit areas.
4. Presenters will provide their own technology equipment including laptops, LCD and overhead projectors, speakers, and extension cords.
Proposal Submission - Tuesday, November 20, 2012Proposal Acceptance Notification - Friday, December 14, 2012
Presenter Conference Registration - Wednesday, December 19, 2012
To submit a proposal, click on “Register” to the left of this Event Listing. You will be taken to a screen where you will enter details about your proposal. Upon completion you will receive an email confirmation of your proposal registration that you may want to print for your records and save.