IS PLEASED TO WELCOME PROGRAM PROPOSALS
FOR THE 2014 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
LINKING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER:
Academic / Civic / Cultural
ALBANY HILTON - ALBANY, NEW YORK
THURSDAY, MARCH 27 - SATURDAY, MARCH 29, 2014
- In order to submit a proposal you will first need to become a member at a cost of $25. If you are not currently a member please click here.
- For each program delivered, presenters will receive $25 to cover personal expenses (travel, copying, etc.) related to program delivery.
As you complete program proposal registration please keep the following in mind:
1. Differing program times are available as follows:
· Thursday - 75 or 150 minute sessions in morning and/or afternoon
· Friday - 60 minute sessions throughout day
· Saturday Morning - 60, 90 or 180 minute sessions
2. No materials may be sold at program sessions. Sales are limited to paid vendors in exhibit areas.
3. Presenters will provide their own technology equipment including laptops, LCD and overhead projectors, speakers, and extension cords.
Proposal Submission - Friday, December 6, 2013Proposal Acceptance Notification - Friday, January 12, 2014
Presenter Conference Registration - Friday, January 17, 2014
To submit a proposal, click on “Register” to the left of this Event Listing. You will be taken to a screen where you will enter details about your proposal. Upon completion you will receive an email confirmation of your proposal registration that you may want to print for your records and save.